The College Board reports that the average published charges for tuition, fees, room, and board at private, nonprofit, four-year schools were over $45,000 in the 2016-17 academic year. At public universities, the average charge was around $20,000 for state residents. Both numbers are the highest on record.
- College Costs Really Are Increasing Again
- Start FAFSA Planning Earlier
- Asset Allocation in 529 Plans
- Outlining the Trump Tax Plan
- How Small Business Retirement Plans Compare
- Tax Calendar