The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA), passed at the end of last year, generally took effect in 2018. Therefore, the fourth quarter of this year provides the first real opportunity for year-end planning under what has been called the most important tax law passed in more than 30 years.
- Year-end planning under the new tax law
- Sizing up the standard deduction
- Year-end tax planning for charitable donations
- Year-end tax planning for investors
- Year-end retirement tax planning
- Year-end business tax planning